Essentials events explore the core message and distinctive worldview of Christianity in a single evening.
The essentials of the Christian faith are presented through short short TED style talks centred on five questions:
1. Home Start | Does it matter what you believe?
2. Home Grown | What is God like?
3. Home Run | What is wrong with the world?
4. Home Delivery | What is Christianity like?
5. Home Free | What does it mean to be a Christian?
The evening will include short films, guest interviews and refreshments.
Conversation events address contemporary issues through the lens of faith.
Guest Speakers introduce the topic from a number of perspectives, including the distinct worldview of Christianity. There is also the opportunity to ask questions of the panel and explore how faith relates to daily life.